Wednesday, October 01, 2008

The New Deck is Done.

You can see the new portion of the deck below. It is about 170 square feet and made of 2 X 6's. I took the existing frame of the sandbox and the disassembled portions of the old raised garden (that Amy no longer used) and built the frame of the new deck. I then got 2 X 6's to deck the top and finished it off. It took about three days (working a little at a time) and all that needs to be done now is to let is dry and then stain it to match the other portion of the deck (freshly stained Cappuccino color - semi transparent).

As you can see in the pictures - Lambert was quite a help and wanted to get in the picture to make sure everyone knew that was 'very strong'!



Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home