Thursday, October 18, 2007

I am offically a recorded artist!



Okay - For those of you don't' know - my brother, Shawn, has a band. It is a Christian Rock Band called '7 Ways'. I am very proud of him and his band. http://www.7waysmusic.com/

Anyway, when we were visiting Michigan this summer Shawn wrangled me into playing with his band. We rehearsed a couple of songs and played live. During another short visit this fall I helped them record a couple of songs. The first one was posted today. I am very excited and wanted to share it with some of you who haven't heard from Shawn's band before - or even knew that I even played an instrument. After listening to it a few times I am proud of my accomplishments - but mostly I find that I am proud for Shawn and his music and mission. I don't consider myself a particularly religious person (nor does Shawn) but his band is very important to him and he was happy with the end result of this song - so I am VERY happy! (If that convoluted sentence made any sense.)

So - take a listen to this and listen to the Harmonica (for me) and the vocals and rhythm guitar for my brother.


Play the song titled 'False Sense of Security' (about half way down the page).

Jason
p.s. For those that pay attention to these things - I am playing a Hohner Blues Harp.

1 Comments:

At 6:16 PM , Blogger Esther said...

Aren't you actually AN artist? I know you're not an English Professor, but it's just a thought. Great song! Great sound! And I'm glad to see Amy's up and getting out. YAY!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home