Saturday, August 11, 2007

We Miss You All Already.








Well, we are back in Texas and for the first time it does not feel like home. We loved our visit and are very sad to be so far away from you all. My heart aches for the closeness of my family and I can only make it feel better by thinking of all the wonderful times we had. Fishing with the boys and Papa Bruce for the first time, drywalling with my brother, going on retreat with Amy's mom, going to the game with my brother, the boys playing with their cousins, going up north with my mother, aunt and uncle, all the warm talks with Grandmoi, watchin Papa Wally play with the boys and love on them, hanging out with our friends and catching up, and so much more. We love you all VERY VERY much and miss you immensly. Call us any time and know that Amy and I are on a mission to find a home closer to home.


Love you,


Jason


(p.s. This post is missing pictures from other camera's so some of you have been left out - it is not on purpose.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home