Sunday, July 29, 2007

The Moulenbelt Brothers On Stage!








Shawn's Band '7 Ways' ( http://www.7waysmusic.com/ ) played last night in Byron Center at their summer festival. Because I was in town we decided to do a few songs with me on harmonica. So I practiced with the band the night before, kept it simple, and it sounded pretty good! Everyone was complementary of me and the band and I could not have had more fun! I am very proud of what Shawn has done with the band. It is not easy getting up there, playing music, attempting to spread a message, and being open to criticism like he does. The band sounded great and he should be very proud of what he is a part of.


Jason

1 Comments:

At 10:47 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Man that lead guitarist looks like a cross between Rusty Staub and John Waukenfuss with that jersey on! Oh who am I kidding. I look more like Arillio Lopez with a little Denny McLean (during the prison years).

Thanks for Jammin' with us Jay!

Ho

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home